The attorneys and staff at Warren and Young PLL engage within the communities in Northeast Ohio in an effort to make them a better place and improve the quality of life. We are committed to giving back to the places where we live and work.
The firm invests in many local charitable and civic organizations each year, including:
- The Ashtabula County Medical Center Foundation
- The Ashtabula Arts Center
- The Civic Development Corporation of Ashtabula County
- The Growth Partnership for Ashtabula County
- Leadership Ashtabula County
- The Ashtabula Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Ashtabula County
- The Ashtabula Red Cross
Attorneys at the firm also serve on the boards of community organizations and participate in fund raising events. We have also participated in free advice legal clinics and regularly take pro-bono cases and engagements for individuals and non-profit organizations that lack the resources to afford quality legal counsel. To learn more about each attorney’s commitment to the local community, see their respective biography pages.