Northeast Ohio Business and Real Estate Attorney
Having practiced at Warren and Young for many years, Ryan brings a depth of legal knowledge about a wide range of business matters to every client he represents. While he possesses considerable skill as a business lawyer, Ryan also works in the areas of real estate transactions, estate planning and probate administration. He has represented clients across the state of Ohio, as well as in several Ohio County Courts of Common Pleas, the Ohio Board of Tax Appeals and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Ryan and the other business attorneys at Warren and Young are ready to advise you regarding your particular legal issues. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 440-997-6175 to arrange a consultation.
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Ashtabula County Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University (cum laude), 2004
- Case Western Law Review
- B.A., Bowling Green State University (summa cum laude), 2001
- “’Electioneering Communication’ Under the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002: A Constitutional Reclassification of ‘Express Advocacy,’” 54 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 187 (2003).
- “Absenteeism Due to a Work-Related Injury: A Critique of Ohio’s Most Recent Public Policy Exception,” 54 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 1415 (2004). Cited by the Ohio Supreme Court in Bickers v. W. & S. Life Ins. Co., 116 Ohio St.3d 351 (2007).
- Leadership Ashtabula County
- Legal Aid Society volunteer, Save the Dream program, free legal advice clinic